Saturday, August 15, 2009

Under the Sea.

This is in bits ..
I remember, vaguely remember, my family and I walking to a Catholic church - which by itself is strange because first we do not walk anywhere and second, we are not catholic.
I remember protesting and I see a group of people sitting outside the church.
I notice someone familiar...and I go over to speak with him. It is strange because we have hardly communicated with spoken words - but rather with technology assisted tools. But in any case, I went over and sat beside him and we spoke animatedly about something.
And then suddenly I'm at the pier, near the ocean. And I'm looking down towards the water.
Dolphins. Whales. Sharks?
They look at me pleadingly and I try my best to communicate with them, but they do not understand me. I turn to the person beside me telling him I don't understand why they don't understand... He pushes me in.
Water enters my lungs, and it feels like I'm breathing again.
They can finally understand me.
I'm supposed to make a cave for them; and using my special powers I am to draw it and it shall create itself. I try three times and each of them aren't correct. But finally the third is good.
There is something else, but I can't remember.