Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Lizard and the bird.

My dad, mum and I were being housed with a lizard ..
We tricked him; and took his money (grass?) in exchange for my inexpensive pens ...
We ran before he could find out..
We hid in the bushes and there I saw another lizard. He spoke to me through the mind; telling me to lie low and to watch how he killed.
A small black bird flew down, resting before us ..
The lizard crept up ..opened its mouth and snapped the bird's neck.
The little black bird fell before my eyes.
The lizard communicated again, saying that for some reason he couldn't eat it.
Two snakes came out of the ground, slithering and hissing, they gobbled the bird up.
My dad killed the lizard.
He cut it open, and he scooped the flesh from the inside and made me eat it.
It tasted weird.

This dream seemed a bit related to the book 'Snugglepot and Cuddlepie - May Gibbs' :/
(The book was on my bed before I went to sleep ..so maybe ?)