Friday, November 13, 2009

Bahamut Sin

My drawings begin to take life and form
Unfortunately an evil one discovers such power and forces me to draw a great, ugly monster
And it looked exactly like Bahamut Sin from FFVII: advent children

It was in the middle of a huge field, and all my friends and love ones were screaming away in terror as Bahamut swooped down on then blasting them with his beam
People were crying and I didn't know what I could do
Someone threw me a pen and told me to draw
I was drawing on asphalt and the ink wasn't working but it seemed to have worked as I drew stake after stake in to his body.
Each stake stalled him and prevented him from attacking the group of huddled people
He turned to me and snarled before I scribbled messily beside the picture
Disappear
and he did.