Monday, December 13, 2010

Good and Bad.

Yesterday, I dreamt about some people I've never met in real life before. That is saying, I dreamt about my blogger friends from Australia. I dreamt that they decided to visit Melbourne and we all went out shopping and eating. We decided order KFC. And funnily enough, Marie didn't know how to - which is odd since in real life, she used to work there. Hahah. But anyways, the rest of the dream was split in saying that the boyfriend and I kissed in a moving car on New Years Day.

Last night's dream wasn't as good. I can't remember the details, but a friend from uni, K, drove me to Chadstone to buy some cream that mum wanted me to get. She got angry at me because I took so long. But I ended up meeting up with other friends, two girls who I don't remember now and the boyfriend. There were many other friends there too. So we decided to go to the toilet, because well - the majority of us needed to go. When suddenly, the fire alarm went off. We all ran out of the toilet area to find that the building was on fire and that well ...the fire was surrounding us. Luckily, the toilets were near an escape door so we all ran out in to the night breeze. I lost the boyfriend as we were running :( But the rest of us kept going, and we all jumped in to a friend's car for safety. He drove to the exit where we were stuck in a traiffic jam. And luckily, as I turned to look left, I saw another friend's car - and the boyfriend was safe and sound in there. Phew. But still, the dream was overall scary. I'm kind of scared of fire so it didn't really help :/

I wish I had good dreams all the time.