Friday, October 30, 2009

Exam Nightmare!

(English exam was today btw)
I was sitting in the front row, right at the front as the teachers distributed our papers.
The english paper they gave me wasn't stapled together and it was all coming to bits.
I open it and for some reason the first page was Language Analysis! (and it was a letter of some sorts ..persuading his girlfriend not to break up with him ...)
I try to look for the Kite Runner question but I can't find it!!
I turn around and find out that everyone else is writing.
One hour has already gone!
I put my hand up and the teacher comes over and says my booklet isn't arranged correctly
He asks me why don't I just pick another text/film to write from.
I say NO!
He laughs and gives me the Kite Runner question paper
Time is nearly up!
I haven't written anything :(
-----------------------------------------
Someone is in the hospital. I think it's my mum.
I drive my brother home
Suddenly we're walking up a huge hill and we're dragging our luggage
What?
We then have to go to another school.
:S