Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Monsters.

We were in class.
Teacher writes something on the board and we have 1 minute to dress up as it.
There were Vampires and Batmans ..and etc.
Out of no where my teacher wants to show us something, and breaks out into a run out in the forest. It's night time. And we're using night vision to locate him.
A giant monster like bear/lion/thing starts to chase him.
We're all in shock and we keep watching.
He's running and running.
Suddenly it is me who's running from the bear/lion.
I close my eyes for a second, shielding my vision and there it is. Right in front of me. The bear growls loudly, and in fear I begin to back up against the shrubs I'm leaning against.
The students begin to run.
I tell them to run.
I push the giant bear backwards; using all the strength I have to fling back and away from the sweet scent of the humans.
What? I'm not human anymore.
I've grown, and my arms and legs are bigger than they should be.
But I'm stronger, and I'm strong enough to hold back the bear long enough for the students to run in to the house.
Pause.
The bear transforms back in to a small puppy.
What?
"We'll fight when we've both regained our energy"
Pause.
I'm back in to my human state.
I wake up.